Packaged in a beautiful glass tube with a cork top, each incense is hand created with beautiful natural materials to provide you with the most refined scents.
Duration 25 min., L135mm
Materials: Incense: frankincense, eucalyptus, rose geranium, fine natural wood powder.
Frankincense, also known as olibanum, is made from the resin of the Boswellia tree. It has a woody, spicy smell.
Several religions use frankincense incense in their ceremonies. It may be used to prepare the environment for ritual and is said to call forth the angels and other invisible beings to assist in creating sacred space. Symbolically, the smoke that rises as the resin burns helps to carry prayers and offerings to Heaven.
The collection includes three other incenses: Bamboo, Sacred wood, Fleur D'orient.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly:
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.